To support continued growth in our Mid Wales client base, we have positions available for an experienced Forester to join our accomplished team.
We manage over 38,000 hectares of woodland throughout Great Britain. The properties managed are remarkably diverse, ranging from species rich ancient broadleaved woods to extensive conifer plantations, and from small farm woodlands to whole estates.
After a record year throughout the country, we are seeking a Forester for Mid-Wales, based in Brecon.
Candidates must be self-motivated and ambitious, ready to conscientiously support a team with an expanding portfolio.
Good candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant academic qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in forest management, familiarity with UKFS & UKWAS.
- Experience of woodland creation grant schemes.
- Professional membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters or progressing towards attaining chartered status is preferred.
The following attributes are also essential:
- Critical thinking to solve problems.
- Customer focus, the ability to actively listen and deliver accurately to meet the needs of the client.
- Computer literacy: QGIS, GPS & mobile surveying apps, Microsoft 365 (particularly Excel, Word & Outlook), bespoke web applications and all video conferencing formats.
- A full clean UK driving licence and a willingness to travel to other parts of the UK if required.
In return we offer a competitive salary, Company Phone, laptop and company vehicle.
Applications should be submitted in writing along with CV and directed to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 31st January 2022.
If you have specific questions then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.